Spirit Comics Calendar

Total Pageviews

February 16, 2018

Bombshells United #9 (DC Comics) Comic Book Review (SPIRIT COMICS)


Finally, a male character enters the Bombshells United universe.  Sadly, it's a evil character, Black Adam.  I hope this Isis isn't given the power of Shazam.  I do like that the character Isis is shown as strong by the way she dances.  A woman character can be strong and feminine at the same time, that's something many seem to forget.
The pacing is quick and the story flows.
The only flaw I could see is Black Adam is a Prince of The Pyramid, but to a Kingdom that doesn't treat dancing girls as a possession.  I thought kingdoms like that saw dancing girls as slaves.  
The (fictional) kingdom mentioned in the story is set in the middle east.
My rating for Bombshells United #9 is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment